Chameleons are absolute superstars. They change colors, are super-cute, and make for lovely pets. If you thought fish were the easiest pets to look after, wait till you have a chameleon. Since they’re slow-moving and tend to stay in one place, chameleons are quite low-energy pets.
If you’re someone who wants an easy-going, happy-go-lucky animal, chameleons are it.
However, deciding a name for these silent creatures can be challenging. You want to give them a name that is just as unique as their personality.
If you need some inspiration, read on for some cute and funny chameleon names!
- Good Chameleon Names
- Cute Chameleon Names
- Badass Chameleon Names
- Funny Chameleon Names
- Cool Chameleon Names
- Girl Chameleon Names
- Female Chameleon Names
- Stoner Chameleon Names
- Veiled Chameleon Names
- Best Chameleon Names
- Baby Chameleon Names
- Disney Chameleon Names
- Hilarious Chameleon Names
- Jackson Chameleon Names
- Popular Chameleon Names
- Red Chameleon Names
- Unique Chameleon Names
- Pet Chameleon Names
Good Chameleon Names
If you’re looking for a decent yet friendly name for your chameleon, here are some of the best suggestions to consider.
Cute Chameleon Names
If there’s one thing we can all agree on, then it’s that chameleons are the cutest animals on the planet.
If you’re looking to pet a small chameleon, you should definitely choose a cute name from the list below.
- Daisy Belle
- Cutie pie
- Pooh bear
- Bam Bam
Badass Chameleon Names
Chameleons are certainly one of the most badass animals. The fact that they can camouflage and change their colors to protect themselves is quite special.
With that said, here are the best badass chameleon names you should know!
- Black Knight
- Bruce Lee
Funny Chameleon Names
Chameleon names can be all too funny as well.
If your beautiful pet makes you laugh and is the reason for your smile, then here are some super-funny names for your chameleon.
Some of these are actually comical puns and will definitely make you laugh anytime you call them out.
- Chameleonardo Da Vinci
- Tong Tong
- Chamuel L. Jackson
- Funny Bones
- Scale Caesar
- Chammie Davis Jr.
- Eddie Lizard
- Lynyrd Lizard
- Chameleo Estevez
- Chamelo Anthony
- Queen Elizardbeth
- Benedict Skaleyhat
- Mr. Pretty Pants
- Chameleon Cabello
Cool Chameleon Names
Chameleons are certainly the coolest pets ever. If you are looking for cool chameleon names to help you out.
- Harley Quinn
- Juana Iguana
Girl Chameleon Names
Young girl chameleons are beautiful and carry a young aura. They flaunt beautiful colors and are extremely easy to look after. Here are some wonderful name suggestions for them.
Female Chameleon Names
If you’re petting a slightly older female chameleon, you can opt for these mature and sophisticated names for your pet.
These names carry a vintage and retro spirit with them.
With that said, let’s get into them!
Stoner Chameleon Names
These stoner pet names for your chameleon are going to stand out for their uniqueness and sound extremely cool every time you say them out loud.
Here are the best stoner chameleon names!
- Space Cowboy
- Bong Buddy
- Rasta Man
- High Flyer
- Space Cadet
- Red Eye
- Spliff Queen
Veiled Chameleon Names
Since chameleons are known for changing colors, here are some veiled chameleon names you should check out!
- Ninja – This name is perfect for your chameleon as it perfectly captures the sneaky and stealthy nature of the animal.
- Sam Fisher – You can also name your chameleon after the famous video game spy in Splinter Cell.
- Solid Snake – Here’s another name, which is taken from another sneaky video game spy. If your chameleon hides often and likes to remain veiled, then this is the perfect name.
Best Chameleon Names
If you still haven’t found a wonderful name for your chameleon, then here’s another list of the best chameleon names that are surely going to win your heart.
- Blue Beard
- Cham newton
Baby Chameleon Names
Baby chameleons are super-cute and sneaky.
They are small and can hang around on your arm or in the palm of your hands. You can take your baby chameleon with you in your pocket during your travels.
With that said, here are the cutest baby chameleon names you should know!
- Bam Bam
- Baby Boo
- Cuppy Cakes
- Cutie Pie
- Little Feet
Disney Chameleon Names
There are many Disney movies and shows that have the sneakiest and smartest chameleons. Here are some you probably already know about.
- Pascal – This famous chameleon belonged to Rapunzel and remained her best friend in the famous Disney movie ‘Tangled’. He was intelligent and always protected Rapunzel in his own little way.
- Randall Boggs – This little guy is from the movie Monsters. Inc and played the role of a cunning antagonist.
Hilarious Chameleon Names
Ready to enjoy a good laugh? Here are some of the most hilarious chameleon names that you should definitely consider for your pet. They are funny, lovable, and cute.
- Chamron Diaz – Here’s a funny pun name that takes after the famous actor Cameron Diaz. If you have a female chameleon, you can definitely use this name.
- Seth Rollins – Named after the famous show host, “Seth Rogen”, this name perfectly encapsulates a funny, chirpy, and energetic chameleon.
- Randy Savage – The name takes after the stellar American wrestler ‘Randy Mario Poffo’. If you think your chameleon is rough, strong, and athletic, then this is a super-funny name to give it!
Jackson Chameleon Names
Jackson chameleons are a unique variety that is native to East Africa, Hawaii, Florida, and California. They usually have three horns.
Here are some of the best names for a Jackson chameleon!
- Tricky – Jackson chameleons can be difficult to predict. They can also be aggressive sometimes. Therefore, Tricky is a funny and nice way to call out your pet.
- Violet – This name is perfect for a Jackson chameleon as it represents a calm and unique color – much like the temperament of these chameleons.
- Paxton – Since Jackson chameleons like to stay alone and enjoy solitude, Paxton is a good name that represents peacefulness.
Popular Chameleon Names
Here are some popular chameleon names you’ve probably heard of.
- Godzilla – Many people name their chameleons Godzilla, which takes after the giant lizard in the movie itself.
- Yoshi – Yoshis can be described as four-limbed animals that are either a dinosaur or a dragon. Therefore, this is a popular name for a chameleon.
- Rango– This name comes from the movie where the chameleon named Rango was played by Johnny Depp.
Red Chameleon Names
Red chameleons are absolutely breath-taking and beautiful. Here are some amazing names that do their beauty justice.
Unique Chameleon Names
Looking for some out-of-the-box and ultra-unique names for your chameleon? Here are some ideas!
Pet Chameleon Names
If you thought this was the end of the list, think again! Here are some more cool and unique pet chameleon names.
A Final Word: Chameleon Names
With that, we come to the end of the wonderful list of cute and funny chameleon names.
Whether you want a cool nickname, funny pet name, or a sophisticated feminine name, you can find a treasure trove of pet names for your chameleon.
Use all the above-mentioned ideas as inspiration and make sure to share them with your friends and family!